Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

Rain on an umbrella from passing showersImage via Wikipedia....The old man is smiling!!!

Okay, I shouldn't really call my husband an old man. Just because he's losing hair AND has aches and pains from time to time does NOT make him old. Right?

I can't remember the last time I saw rain like this. It just keeps raining and raining and raining. Like real, WET, raindrops.

The garden's getting a nice soaking.

The rainwater tanks will be filling.

Hopefully the dams are starting to get some water run into them.

And any day now I'll lose my husband to his second love - the tractor.

BUT........

There's "money in mud" or so my farmer husband likes to say.

So who am I to complain?

Would I do that????

Complain that is....... ;)

2 comments:

River said...

It's raining here in Adelaide too. Has been for most of the day. I knew it was coming so did my washing yesterday. I hope it keeps up overnight, I love falling asleep listening to rain.

Jayne said...

Bucketing down here in Melb and we're lovin' it :)