Monday, December 14, 2009

I Gave Up!

No, I haven't given up on gardening. Not completely anyway. But I have given up on my vegie patch for this season. Too much going on for me to fight the bugs that want to chew away on my seeds and seedlings. :(

I'm just not in the right mindset for gardening right now.

Which is funny because I have just aquired a new book called "Organic Gardening". Perhaps I'll have to "theoretically garden" for a bit.

Are you the sort of person that grows vegies every single season or do you tend to go in ebbs and flows as the mood takes you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.